Thursday, May 19, 2016

Allow Me To Introduce Myself, My Name is Hov, H to the O..... I mean, Allow Me to Introduce Myself, My Name Is Danielle

I'm starting this by introducing myself.
My name is Danielle.
I have a wonderful boyfriend named Ace.
I have 2 dogs and 31 cats. ( One inside, and a tribe of feral cats my family and I take care of.)
I love almost all types of art, and my head is always in the clouds thinking.
I love learning how to better my makeup skills and also see it as an art form.
I have an obsession with leggings and love all my LLR items.
I don't think like normal people, 99% of the time so I'm accustomed to weird stares and questions of what I'm talking about, that it's just second nature.
I have anxiety and take medication for it.
I'm an insomniac and take otc medication for it.
I'm left handed.
I have a sister.
Art is my passion, and I have a Himalayan Salt Lamp on at all times in my room.

My part of my family that I grew up with was mostly my mom's side of the family which was my maternal grandma and grandpa. She (Mary) was first generation Italian american and my grandpop (David) was first generation Irish american.
My Dad's side of the family is a " Heinz 57" if you will.
I was raised with a strong Italian/Irish Mother  with mostly Italian traditions from South Philly; and a Dad who had his start in Illinois as a baby and moved to the suburbs of Philly as a small child in Collingdale. They met at a bubblegum factory and it was history ever since with them.
I'm accustomed to the 7 fishes for christmas or a nice baked ziti and maybe ham for old sake.
I'm accustomed to baked ziti, lasagna, and home made escarole soup, and antipasti from my aunt Roe on Thanksgiving.
My family is loud and passionate and a little embarrassing sometimes, but that's pretty much me in a nut shell so it's no surprise we love each other no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment